Powered By Blogger

FOLLOW MY BLOG!

AnD PLEASe ComMEnT!!



XxX

Friday 18 June 2010

Some more true stories....

I'm Kimberley. I found out I was pregnant exactly 6 weeks before my 16th birthday. I'd missed two periods and had been feeling sick in the mornings. It was daunting me, the possibility I was pregnant. So, I took a test, and it came back positive. I was so upset and stressed out and so scared to tell my mom, but she turned out to be so supportive. The father was a guy I'd been dating for 4 years. When he found out I was pregnant, he didn't want to stick around. My mom took me to the doctor and I found out I was having twins. A little later I found out it was a boy and a girl. On December 3, 2009, after a gruelling 18 hour labour, Allison Patricia and Aidan James were born. While I regret being irresponsible at such a young age, Allie and Aidan are the best things that have happened to me. Ever. My wonderful older brother James and my amazing, outstanding mother Patricia have really helped me so much in caring for Allie and Aidan and I truly love my family so much.

My name is emma. i found out i was pregnant just after i had turned 15. when i told my baby daddy luke he was so happy. my parents were so disapointed in me that they kicked me out so lukes mom and dad took us in andturned there guest house into our current home. i went into labor while i was at school nearly 3 weeks early. luckily my little girl who we named addison,addie for short was perfectly fine. i never thought i would see me boyfriend cry but the second his little girl took her first breath he broke down in tears and kept saying shes beautiful and perfect in every single way. to this day my parents have never met there first grandchild but when she gets older i want her to know that no matter what anyone ever says she happened for a very specific reason she is a token of the love that luke and i share and no one can ever say anything against that. being a teenage parent is ridculously hard but my baby girl is cmpletely and totally worth it . even though i do wish i had waited to have sex i never will think of addie as being a regret.

It started out good... i was happy with my boyfriend... I was 15 and he was 17... We started having sex about 3months into the relationship... I thought we were forever... It was going really good... I was on birth control so we never bothered to use a condom... Plus he always pulled out lol... One morning i woke up and felt horrible... I told him i thought i was... He told me to take a test, i did... It came out negative... My sister said it was too early and to take another one in about 3 days... i did this one came out positive... I was scared but i had so many people behind me... I didn't tell anyone in my family, exept for my sisters... He told his family and they took me to the doctors to confirm... I was 2weeks... Everything was good we were happy... One day i went out of town and started to feel horrible... I started cramping so i went to the bathroom cause it felt like my period... I thought to myself... it cant be because im pregnant... When i pulled down my pants... There it was... A gray and pink bloody blob... My baby... I had a miscarriage... Me and my boyfriend made it several months after that, but a lot of things caused us to end it... He was going to be there for it... My due date was May 8,2010 now i always use condoms... cause apparently birth control doesn't protect fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment



About Me

My photo
I am making blogs on different interesting topics...so please follow them))

Followers